Happiness

As many of you know, I (Ms. N.) dream of owning my own beach house. I dream of one day owning a beautiful home on the beach to relax and enjoy the view. This is one thing that makes me happy — although, I would be happier if I owned it now! What is something that you dream of having one day? What makes you happy?

9 Responses

1. andres August 29, 2012 at 12:59 am | | Reply

I would like to have a psvita . For I can play on it .And play on my PlayStation with out having the game on my PlayStation.

1. Isabella September 6, 2012 at 9:59 pm | | Reply

Andres it’s supposed to be so I can play on not for but it’s ok mistakes are meant to be forgiven

2. Dennis September 5, 2012 at 11:06 pm | | Reply

Legos make mega happy!!!

3. Kayla Silva September 6, 2012 at 4:33 am | | Reply

What would make me happy is having more Holidays and Vacation.

4. Isabella September 6, 2012 at 10:05 pm | | Reply

Something that makes me mega happy is my friends, pets,and family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Christian November 28, 2012 at 5:08 pm | | Reply

Something that makes me happy is being with my best friends

6. Eva November 28, 2012 at 6:18 pm | | Reply

Hi Ms. Nowakowski, cool blog! My name is Eva and I’m in Ms. Chen’s 8th grade class. Something that makes me truly happy is music.

7. Hannah December 3, 2012 at 6:09 pm | | Reply

I would like to live in Malibu one day, which is near the beach. Many stars live there and it’s expensive so I hope I can afford it when I grow up. I really like the beach, the sound of the ways are relaxing and I love the water.

8. Jessica December 3, 2012 at 6:56 pm | | Reply

A beach house would be super awesome! But having a beach house in Australia would be amazing.