39 Responses

1. Isabella November 7, 2012 at 3:21 am | | Reply

Hi. I know a lot of people that don’t celebrate Halloween
    actually, one of those people are my best friend Ethan. I really do respect that he doesn’t believe in
    Halloween because, some people just have different cultures and like I said I respect that. Bye! 🙂

1. ulyses November 9, 2012 at 4:25 pm | | Reply

I respect the people that do not celebrate Halloween.

2. ramiro November 9, 2012 at 4:26 pm | | Reply

I celebrate Halloween but I respect the people that don’t celebrate

1. Aaron December 11, 2012 at 7:23 pm | | Reply

I respect that you dont believe in halloweeen but i for one love to go celebrate it . I mean whats better than wearing a costume going around and getting some delicious sour mouthwatering candy and eating it i love Halloween!!!!!!,!,

3. Aaron November 28, 2012 at 9:36 pm | | Reply

I have a lot of friends that don’t celebrate Halloweew too.

2. albert November 9, 2012 at 4:29 pm | | Reply

I respect people that don’t celebrate Halloween.

3. Andres November 28, 2012 at 2:27 am | | Reply

I respect the people that do and do not celebrate Hollowen.

4. Ryan November 28, 2012 at 5:04 pm | | Reply

I espect the people that don’t celebrate Halloween.

5. Nicholas November 28, 2012 at 5:05 pm | | Reply

I celebrate halloween for the pure joy of wearing a mask. Nice blog, friend, but I think you misspelled “by” at the first sentence.

6. Chris November 28, 2012 at 5:10 pm | | Reply

Hi, how are you? I celebrate Halloween. But I respect that they don’t celebrate Halloween.

7. Savannah November 28, 2012 at 5:10 pm | | Reply

Nice blog! Halloween is probably one of my favorite holidays! The day is filled with fun , games and cool costumes. Did you dress up as anything this year?

8. Kevin November 28, 2012 at 5:22 pm | | Reply

Cool blog! I remember when I used to trick-or-treat and dress up in cosumes around my neighborhood.

9. Eva November 28, 2012 at 6:03 pm | | Reply

Hi! How are you? Cool blog post! I didn’t know that some people did not celebrate. I always thought that everybody did. Thanks for teaching me something new! Come and visit my blog! Feel free to comment. http://kidblog.org/MsChenPeriodE2013/author/01bb59ae-c6da-44bc-9037-4267c9dedcae/

10. Juan Alberto November 28, 2012 at 6:05 pm | | Reply

I celebrate Halloween but there is nothing wrong with people who do not celebrate it. Any one could celebrate whatever they wish(:

11. Jeremy November 28, 2012 at 6:05 pm | | Reply

I love to celebrate halloween. It comes once a year so why not celebrate it

12. Brittany November 28, 2012 at 7:09 pm | | Reply

I love Halloween for the candy. My dad doesn’t believe in halloween for religous reasons but he still lets me and my brothers buy costumes. We go to these thing at church where we can get a huge amount of candy. Maybe i can go treak-or-treating next year 😀
    Visit my blog 🙂
    http://kidblog.org/MsChenPeriodF2013/author/8afaf6b4-dc78-41f7-bcc5-f0e9303662ec/

13. Curtis November 28, 2012 at 7:15 pm | | Reply

I don’t really celebrate Halloween much but i still try to participate and I respect others eho don’t celebrate it.

14. Matthew November 28, 2012 at 7:16 pm | | Reply

I don’t really celebrate Halloween, but I do tend to visit a friend on Halloween. I don’t mind anyone who celebrates it, and I think that. It is good to celebrate a holiday. It’s a fun experience, and I think that anyone can celebrate it, and I don’t mind.

Also, if you want to visit my blog, here is the link:
    http://kidblog.org/MsChenPeriodF2013/author/c290c331-fcc9-41d2-935d-157506aca711/

15. Christy November 28, 2012 at 9:44 pm | | Reply

Hi!
    I also celebrate Halloween, but as I’m getting older I also choose to go to parties and carnivals, instead of trick or treat. Like you , I also celebrate Halloween just for fun. And the candy! The following years I have been a mouse, yoda, a ballerina, a cat, and many more. What have you been for Halloween?!

Please respond back, and if you have time also visit my blog! Link below
    http://kidblog.org/MsChenPeriodC/author/a67b5cfb-b97c-4d55-93ab-77db935792ca/

16. Joyce November 28, 2012 at 9:45 pm | | Reply

Hi~ I enjoy celebrating Halloween too! I love to dress up in a costume every year for Halloween and trick-or-treat with my friends. Best of all, the candy I receive is free, haha. You do need to be careful about the kinds of candy you get, though. Feel free to visit my blog if you would like: http://kidblog.org/MsChenPeriodC/author/e5bf5d8f-7909-4e82-b12d-5b7a22c60f2a/

17. Powell November 28, 2012 at 9:47 pm | | Reply

Hi there ! Your blog was really helpful, and I learned a lot about the culture of Halloween. It was great knowing the reasons why people it and why some do not. It would also be great if you could tell me how you feel about Halloween….. How do you feel and celebrate Halloween?

18. Jenna December 3, 2012 at 6:03 pm | | Reply

Hello ! I love seeing everyone dressing up for Halloween in all the different costumes !(: I do respect the families and people that do not celebrate Halloween. They may have many reasons not to.

19. Sayen December 3, 2012 at 6:05 pm | | Reply

Wow I knew that people didn’t celebrate Halloween because, it might be considered celebrating the dead, or the devil, but I didn’t know that people thought that people there was stuff in the candy. I celebrate Halloween by going trick-or-treating with my friends, but I don’t really throw or go to Halloween parties. What do you guys think about Halloween.

20. Sayen December 3, 2012 at 6:06 pm | | Reply
  21. Mariam December 3, 2012 at 6:10 pm | | Reply

I enjoyed reading your blog. I don’t celebrate Halloween, but sometimes I got to a friends house or go out with my family. If you have time, check out my blog! http://kidblog.org/MsChenPeriodC/author/578d9c15-0de2-4e73-a309-cdd9df3e0160/

22. Shelby December 3, 2012 at 7:05 pm | | Reply

I love Halloween! Trick-or-treating is so much fun when you go with your friends! I also enjoy scaring my friends.

23. Audrey December 3, 2012 at 7:12 pm | | Reply

Awesome blog! My friends and I enjoy trick or treating and trading candy.

24. Audrey December 3, 2012 at 7:13 pm | | Reply

Awesome blog! My friends and I enjoy trick or treating and trading candy. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.

25. Jason from California December 3, 2012 at 8:02 pm | | Reply

Cool I thought people only stopped because they don’t like candy, they are to old to, or they just don’t want to go outside in a costume. I never knew people consider that people feel like its celebrating the devil or that people might put stuff in the candy. Please visit my blog. http://kidblog.org/MsChenPeriodE2013/author/e59ca4eb-587e-40f8-b6dc-0ee622eebc2a/

26. Evelyne December 3, 2012 at 8:09 pm | | Reply

This is a really nice blog, and I rather enjoyed reading it. I personally don’t celebrate Halloween for religious reasons like what was said above. But then again there is also the fact that usually Halloween falls on a schoolday, and trick-or-treating would just take up time for studying. However, I would never think that some people don’t celebrate it because of the candy. Although it is understandable, since I would not really trust any candy given to me by a complete stranger… Oh well, I guess some people want to take risks for momentary sweet delight (followed by a trip to the dentist).

27. Shelby December 3, 2012 at 8:13 pm | | Reply

I understand that some people don’t like to go out for Halloween, but I for one love it. I don’t know why, but its just fun to do; going out at night, wearing a costume, and getting free candy!

28. Joel December 3, 2012 at 8:17 pm | | Reply

I love Halloween and candy! My favorites are Reese’s, skittles, star bursts, m&m’s, and Hershey’s. Unfortunately my mom is a dentist and she throws out my candy after a week ):. So I just eat it all in one night. Nice post!

29. Andrew December 3, 2012 at 9:27 pm | | Reply

Cool blog I here in walnut California we celebrate Halloween as well, I think it is an interesting holiday.

30. Darren December 3, 2012 at 9:27 pm | | Reply

Nice blog! I am from Walnut, California and we do celebrate Halloween. I think it is a very fun holiday.

31. Daisy December 3, 2012 at 9:41 pm | | Reply

I love Halloween! It is the best it’s the time of e year where everyone can eat as much candy as we want.

32. Emily December 11, 2012 at 5:15 pm | | Reply

That’s interesting that some cultures believe that it’s celebrating the devil. I always thought it was just for fun. What a new way to look at it. Great blog!

33. Jillian December 11, 2012 at 7:12 pm | | Reply

I celebrate halloween, it’s one of my favorite holidays. But I like Christmas more. I just don’t like all of the scary costumes.
    If you have anytime please visit my class blog. ^.^
    http://kidblog.org/MsChenPeriodE2013/

34. Florence December 11, 2012 at 8:05 pm | | Reply

This year a lot of people did not celebrate Halloween.

35. Anny January 22, 2013 at 5:19 pm | | Reply

Hi! Halloween is a really fun holiday! I understand the people that don’t celebrate it.