21 Responses

1. RICKY January 7, 2013 at 4:52 pm | | Reply

What I gave for Christmas. What I gave my mom and dad a picture frame of me and my sister. There were so happy.

Ms. N. — 3

2. Esteban January 7, 2013 at 4:58 pm | | Reply

What I gave for Christmas were some Nike shoes. The person I gave a present to was my cousin his name is Daniel. he liked it because he is always wearing them.

Ms. N. — 3 (Who bought the shoes, if your mom did think of something you made or bought for someone else).

1. Esteban January 8, 2013 at 4:33 pm | | Reply

What I gave for Christmas were, some Nike shoes. My mom bought them, but I i’m the one who gave it to someone. The person I gave the present to it to was my cousin Daniel. He was really exited.

3. Amy January 7, 2013 at 4:59 pm | | Reply

Ms.N I think you did a fantastic idea by doing this blog because we could tell what we think and what we gave to others this Christmas.

Ms. N. — 2.5 (Great start, what did YOU give others?)

4. josh January 7, 2013 at 4:59 pm | | Reply

Well I gave my mom a flowers, and a gift card. I gave my brother a gift card as well, and my two sisters a Jesus necklace.

Ms. N. — 3

1. josh January 8, 2013 at 4:37 pm | | Reply

For Christmas I gave my mom flowers because I thought she would like them. I gave my sisters to Jesus necklace. Then I gave my brother a game for his PlayStation 3.

5. Isabella January 7, 2013 at 5:53 pm | | Reply

I gave my mom a picture frame that says I love my mom. I got my dad a certificate the says awarded to the best dad ever. They both told me that they love their gifts and that made me happy! =)

Ms. N. — 3

6. gisselle January 7, 2013 at 6:03 pm | | Reply

What I gave for Christmas was a home made gift from my heart to my mom and my dad. They loved it.They were so happy. I gave them both a heart shaped card that I made for both of them. It had flowers for my mom, and candy canes for my dad. And I gave my grandma a heart shaped card to! I did hearts for her card.She loved it.

Ms. N. 3.5

7. ulyses January 7, 2013 at 6:05 pm | | Reply

I gave money to the poor because my dad gave me $20 and I didn’t know what to spend it on. So I decided to give it to the poor.Then I told the guy with the bell and I said I want to donate money. Then I told my dad I gave my $20 to the poor and he said OK.

Ms. N. — 3.5

1. Isabella January 8, 2013 at 4:15 am | | Reply

I think that is very sweet instead of spending the money on yourself like on a video game or something else you gave it to the poor! So instead of receiving the money to gave the money. Great job! =)

Ms. N. — 3

2. ulyses January 10, 2013 at 4:24 pm | | Reply

When my dad said, “OK” he was happy I gave money. Also I was happy to donate money.

8. albert January 7, 2013 at 6:08 pm | | Reply

This winter break I gave money too the par it fun for me not the man.

Ms. N. — 2.5

1. albert January 8, 2013 at 4:40 pm | | Reply

This winter break I gave money to the poor the girl was so happy i fill bad.

9. jasmine January 7, 2013 at 6:10 pm | | Reply

I gave my sister a new dress with shoes. Then I got my little brother a toy truck. That what I gave.

Ms. N. — 3

10. ramiro January 10, 2013 at 4:35 pm | | Reply

In Christmas I gave my dad ALL STAR shoes he told me he got me A better present .Then he give me $50 Then I went to the donation then I told the man you your the donation man yes then I gave the $50 then I told my dad then told me that “OK”.

11. Jasmine January 10, 2013 at 4:40 pm | | Reply

What I gave to my sister is a new pink dress with black shoes. Then I gave my little brother a toy truck. They like it and that is what I gave.

12. Alexis January 11, 2013 at 5:41 pm | | Reply

This winter break I gave a lot of toys that I don’t need,shoes,t shirts,jackets,hats and shorts.

13. Anny January 22, 2013 at 5:15 pm | | Reply

For winter break, I gave my parents homemade dinner. I cooked string beans, rice, and stir frayed chicken for them. They seemed happy and thanked me.